1. Rhino weighted blanket 15 lbs is the outcome of sophisticated manufacturing processes. During the production stage, the nominal voltage, power source type, rated power, insulation, and water resistance grade have gone through repeated experiments and testing. The product offers enough warmth to the body in the winter
2. Nantong Rhino Homeware Co., Ltd is committed to transforming leading technologies into better and more competitive spd weighted blanket. With the reinforced rings, it will not shift to one side
3. This product features low standby energy consumption. It does not consume any power when it is turned off, or only consumes very little power when it is in standby condition. Because it simulates the feeling of being held or hugged, it helps people fall asleep fast
4. When comparing to the traditional appliances, nearly all of the customers agree that this product is way more effective in cutting electricity bills. It contains no harmful substances such as lead
5. The product is not inclined to break down suddenly when the voltage goes down. It is designed with an undervoltage protection system, namely, a voltage relay. The voltage relay works under low voltage to keep the product run smoothly and safely. As a sleep-assisted blanket, it helps calm the mood and relieve the pressure
1. Nantong Rhino Homeware Co., Ltd is a Chinese top manufacturer mainly for high quality spd weighted blanket. Our manufacturing sites are equipped with advanced machines and equipment. They are capable of meeting exceptional quality, high-volume demand, single production runs, short lead times, etc.
2. We have an excellent design team. It is composed of highly creative individuals who are savvy about this industry. They can always create sought-after products.
3. With our high product quality and good brand reputation, our long-term customers give very good comments to us and nearly 90 percent of them have been cooperating with us for more than 5 years. We efficiently manage our operations, implement continuous improvement activities to streamline processes and adhere to the Responsible Business Alliance (RBA) Code of Conduct.